句子翻译练习精选100句 您所在的位置:网站首页 vary from A to B翻译 句子翻译练习精选100句

句子翻译练习精选100句

#句子翻译练习精选100句| 来源: 网络整理| 查看: 265

11. 好事不出门,坏事传千里。

Good news never goes beyond the gate, while bad news gets around quickly.

12. 我该认真干点正事了。

It's time I got down to some serious work.

13. 昨天我试着给你打过几次电话,但是没有打通。

I tried ringing you several times yesterday but I couldn't get through.

14. 思绪混乱的人不可能集中精力做他被要求做的工作。

A man in confusion (confuse) cannot focus on the required work.

15. 他脸上迷惑的表情表明他对父母问的那些令人迷惑的问题感到困惑。

The confused look on his face suggested that he was confused about the confusing questions asked by his parents.(confuse)

16. 他们问了一大堆令人费解的问题,把我难住了。我完全困惑了,迷茫地站在那里,全然不知所措。

They confused me by asking so many confusing questions. I was totally confused, standing there in confusion, not knowing what to do.

17. 比较两座房子,我喜欢有花园的那个。

Comparing the two houses, I like the one with a garden.

18. 无论是在味道方面还是在色泽方面,很少有其他的茶能比得上我们的。

Few other teas can compare with ours either in flavor or in color.

19. 和我相比,你幸运多了。

Compared with/to me, you are much luckier.

20. 在超市,各种各样的食物均有出售。

A variety of food is sold at a supermarket.

21. 我们的风俗习惯因地而异。

Our customs vary from place to place.

22. 由于种种原因,每个人到达聚会都很晚。

Everyone arrived late at the party for various (vary) reasons.

23. 在那个问题上我们和你的意见不一致。

We differ with your opinion on/over/about that point.

24. 世界上的事物是千差万别的。

Things in the world differ from each other in a thousand ways.

→ Things in the world are different from each other in a thousand ways.

25. 我毫不费力地表达了自己的意思。

I had no difficulty in making myself understood.

26. 他在英语发音方面有很大困难。

He has much difficulty with his English pronunciation.

27. 找到他的家毫不费力。

There is no difficulty (in) finding (find) his house.

28. 众所周知,条条大路通罗马。

As we all know, all roads lead to Rome.

29. 这种新型机器的发明使他赢得了这个奖。

The invention of the new type of machine led to him/his winning (win) the prize.

30. 你能帮个忙带领我去公共汽车站吗?

Could you do me a favor and lead me to the bus station?

31. 输赢不重要,重在参与。

It doesn't matter whether you win or not and the most important thing is to take part.

32. 显然,学好英语对我们来说很重要。

It's clear that learning English well is very important to us.

33. 众口难调。

It is hard to please (please) all.

34. 覆水难收。

It is no use crying (cry) over spilt milk.

35. 那位老人醒来时发现自己在医院里。

The old man found himself in hospital when he woke up.

36. 我们都应该明白成功源于勤奋。

We should all make it clear that success comes from diligence.

37. 外国人觉得汉语很难学。

Foreigners find it difficult to learn (learn) Chinese.

38. 尽管他们是好朋友,但他们几乎没有共同之处。

Although they are good friends, they have little in common.

39. 这个男孩领着路,我们毫不费事地找到了他的家。

The boy leading the way, we had no difficulty finding his home.

40. 我们对人生持有不同的看法,这丝毫没有影响我们的友谊。

Our different views of life make no difference to our friendship.

41. 和班上其他学生的作文相比,玛丽的是最好的。

Compared with/to the other students' compositions in the class, Mary's is the best.

42. 他的工作和我的很相似。

His job is similar to mine.

43. 时间一旦失去,无论如何都无法弥补。

Nothing can make it possible for lost time to be made up.

44. 我喜欢秋天,而我弟弟喜欢冬天。

I like autumn, while my brother likes winter.

45. 我们将在星期天的上午9点钟在学校大门见面,在17:30返回。

We will meet at the school gate at 9 :00 on Sunday morning and back at 17:30.

46. 我已经教过一些外国人普通话,这使我在教学方面有许多经验。

I have taught some foreigners Mandarin, which makes me have much experience in teaching.

47. 作为一个外向的女孩,我与我的同学们相处得融洽。

As an outgoing girl, I get along well with my classmates.

48. 我了解到你们网站正在组织一个活动,并且有两种参加途径。

I've learnt that your website is organizing an activity, and there are two kinds of participating ways.

49. 在日常生活中,因特网起着越来越重要的作用。

The Internet is playing a more and more important part in our daily life.

50. 总之,因特网使我们的生活更加丰富多彩,并将会在我们生活中被更普遍地应用。

In a word, the Internet has made our life more colorful and will be used more commonly in our life.

51. 科学技术发展如此迅速,为自己选一个合适的手机都不容易。

Selecting a mobile phone for personal use is no easy task because technology is changing so rapidly.

52. 史密斯医生和他的妻子及女儿今年夏天将去参观北京。

Dr. Smith, together with his wife and daughters, is going to visit Beijing this summer.

53. 你应该像我那样去传球。

You should pass the ball the way (that/ in which) I did it.

54. 既然你已经长大了,就不应该依赖父母了。

Now that you have grown up, you should not rely on your parents.

55. 叙利亚发生了暴力冲突,死了许多人。

A violence happened in Syria, killing many people.

56. 他补充说:“我十分同意你的计划。”

“ I quite agree to your plan.” he added.

57. 恶劣的天气更增加了我们的困难。

The bad weather only added to our difficulties.

58. 咖啡里你需要再加些糖吗?

Will you add more sugar to the coffee?

59. 他把那些数字加起来,它们合计为5050。

He added up those numbers and they added up to 5,050.

60. 你赞成他的英式英语会消失的观点吗?

Are you in favour of his opinion that British English will disappear?

61. 请您帮忙把那盏灯关掉好吗?

Could you do me a favour and turn off that light?

62. 新政策对农民有利。

The new policies are in the peasants' favour.

63. 这些外国参观者一到达,一些女学生就向他们赠送了鲜花。

Some girl students presented the foreign visitors with flowers/presented flowers to the foreign visitors as soon as they arrived.

64. 这种做法从中世纪时期一直延续至今。

The practice has continued from medieval times to the present day.

65. 我的钱暂时还够用,但我明天必须去银行。

I've got enough money for the present, but I must go to the bank tomorrow.

66. 很抱歉他这会儿不在。

I'm sorry he's out at present.

67. 老板对当前的计划不满意,所以他要求出席会议的工程师们在一天之内提出一个新的计划。

The boss was not satisfied with the present plan, so he asked the engineers present at the meeting to present a new one in a day.

68. 那些在办公室工作的人被称为“白领工人”。

People who work in offices are usually referred to as “white collar workers”.

69. 我们一致同意永远不再提这件事。

We all agreed never to refer to the matter again.

70. 附有词汇索引以便查阅。

A vocabulary index is included for easy reference.

71. 她试着与他们取得电话联系, 但家里没有人。

She made an attempt to get/at getting them on the telephone, but nobody was home.

72. 当在第一次尝试中通过驾照考试时,他得意洋洋。

He was as proud as a peacock when he passed his driving test at his/the first attempt.

73. 我试图讲话,却被告知保持安静。

I attempted to speak (speak) but was told to be quiet.

74. 他被指控犯有抢劫未遂罪。

He was charged with attempted (attempt) robbery.

75. 多亏了及时的帮助,很多幸运的人得以在地震中幸存下来。

Thanks to the timely help, many lucky people survived the earthquake.

76. 由于疾病,我有机会磨炼自己的意志。

Thanks to the disease, I have the opportunity to improve my character.

77. 他因为健康问题不得不退休。

He had to retire because of ill health.

78. 我们的延误是因为交通拥堵。

Our delay was due to the heavy traffic.

79. 没人喜欢他对待那个孩子的方式。

No one likes the way (that/in which) he treats the child.

80. 在会议上提出的方法不切实际。

The way that/which came up at the meeting was unpractical.

81. 你能教我们保存苹果的方法吗?

Can you show us the way to keep apples?

=Can you show us the way of keeping apples?

82. 到1820年,纽约的人口增长到大约125 000人,使它成为美国最大的城市。

By 1820, the population of New York had grown to about 125,000, making it the largest city in the USA.

83. 她离开房间时太匆忙了,结果(忘了关灯而)让灯亮了整整一个晚上。

She left the room so hurriedly, leaving (leave) the lights on for the whole night.

83. 碳在氧气或空气中燃烧,这样就形成了二氧化碳。

Carbon burns in oxygen or air, thus forming carbon dioxide.

85. 他匆匆去了售票处,却被告知票已售完。

He hurried to the booking office, only to be told (tell) that all the tickets had been sold out.

86. 昨天他在接他女儿的路上捡到一个钱包。

He picked up a wallet on the way to picking up his daughter yesterday.

87. 请把这些数字加起来,我相信总数将会超过2 000。

Please add up the numbers and I'm sure they will add up to more than 2,000.

88. 据报道,昨天有30人出席了会议。

It's reported that thirty people were present at the meeting yesterday.

89. 他在那次重要测试中查阅笔记是非常愚蠢的,结果他受到了惩罚。

It was silly of him to refer to his notes during that important test, and as a result, he got punished.

90. 正是由于珍妮的及时帮助,我们才按时完成了任务。

It was thanks to Jenny's timely help that we accomplished the task on time.

91. 在辩论中重要的不是你说了什么而是你说话的方式。

What really matters at a debate is not what you say but the way (that/in which) you say it.

92. 众所周知,地球绕着太阳转。

As we all know, the earth travels around the sun.

93. 她总是帮助别人。

She is always helping other people.

94. 本学期学生每周要上五节英语课。

The students will have five English classes per week this term.

95. 吉姆长大后要当科学家。

Jim is going to be a scientist when he grows up.

96. 我正要去吃饭,这时他给我打电话。

I was about to go to have dinner when he called me up.

97. 到目前为止,这种疾病没有它看起来那么糟糕。

So far, the disease has not been so terrible as it seems to be.

98. 生活方式的任何变化都会影响你的健康。

Any change in lifestyle will make a difference to your health.

99. 虽然他和我来自相似的家庭,但我们的嗜好没有相似之处。

Though he came from a family similar to mine, we have little similarity in taste.

100.His carelessness led to him/his failing the exam.

他的粗心导致他考试不及格。返回搜狐,查看更多



【本文地址】

公司简介

联系我们

今日新闻

    推荐新闻

    专题文章
      CopyRight 2018-2019 实验室设备网 版权所有